Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday post Feb 1 2019




What i already know
I know how to search for transparent images.
I also know how to add tables and change background colors on tables.
I also know how to use Microsoft Word.                                  

Image result for blogger


What i want to learn
I want to learn how to use Photoshop. 
I want to learn more about coding.       
I also want to learn how to use computers better.                                                                                

Image result for photoshop
How computers will fit in my future
In the future i will use computers for research and school work.
I will also use computers for gaming. 
I will use computers to communicate with people.                         


Image result for steam

No comments:

Post a Comment